Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Just got this of Red Cafe.

Hearing that if City fails to get a point today, they will be the worst (in terms of points) English team in the CL Group Stages since Blackburn in 95-96 who had 4 pts in their disaster showing.
Perhaps we'd have done better if we'd have been given a group containing 3 pub teams year after year.

2sheikhs said:
sam-caddick said:
Just got this of Red Cafe.

Hearing that if City fails to get a point today, they will be the worst (in terms of points) English team in the CL Group Stages since Blackburn in 95-96 who had 4 pts in their disaster showing.
Perhaps we'd have done better if we'd have been given a group containing 3 pub teams year after year.

All the more reason to laugh at them, when we beat them at weekend

the rags i know and work with a supremely confident of beating us, the horrible little shits, can't stand the fuckers

Hoddle,Gullit..They really send me to sleep.No spine in the team week in week out????
Hart,Vinny,Yaya,Aguero......Shit spine that isn't it

I have decided however that we need to qualify for the Europa for our coefficient

Ruud Gullit is a first-class knobhead, easy to criticise City and Mancini when he is a managerial failure. Same twat told Rekik on Twitter the other week that he made a mistake going to City.

Very little mention it seems of Dortmund's poor league form this season. Sky can show video packages of "difference between success and failure" perhaps they could also show a shot of the current Bundesliga and EPL tables.

They have just deemed City as hopeless failures..............We didnt fail to give them the most exciting finish to any league in any season only months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.