Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully i'm wrong but i have the feeling this game won't be the formality a lot seem to think on here.
Maybe it's just my City in the CL negativity coming out.
I watched couple of their CL games, both against Shakhtar when Borussia destroyed our favorite CL team 6:0 and 4:0. That was a group where Shakhtar did Real Madrid twice (3:2 and 2:0) and had 2 draws with Inter. This game will be far and away from an easy walk for us

Ederson Moraes

Kyle Walker

John Stones

Ruben Dias

Joao Cancelo

Bernardo Silva

Rodri

Ilkay Gundogan

Phil Foden

Kevin De Bruyne

Raheem Sterling

Think Walker and Laporte might get in

German teams play a highline so balls in behind will be on so Kev over Bernie(due a rest anyway) in midfield. Sterling, Gabby and Torres up top

Eddy

Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko

Kev, Rodri, Gundo

Torres, Gabby, Sterling

i'm stuck on this one. to me i'd rotate like fuck (which i hate ) as to me it's all about the prem. the rags being 2nd means VAR still has a chance. i know Pep wants the CL so think he will go strong . please find room for Torres at least .

I'd go with:

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko (or Cancelo)

Bernardo Rodri Gundogan

Sterling Jesus Foden

I think KDB should be on the bench for the time being. He's a fantastic player but wasn't in the best form before his injury and he should probably be eased in gradually. We have had very good balance recently and our players have been doing just fine in his absence and don't deserve to lose their places. He should have to win his place back.

Torres has played every CL game right?

Hopefully it'll be him, Foden and Jesus to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.