Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon my City mates.
I'm in the states and wondered if anyone else has to rely on CBS All Access for CL games? It's not on demand and if you want to catch the entire game from the kick off, you have to wait for the game to end and for the stream to be available. I have a meet dead on at the scheduled kick off. Anyone know how soon after the final whistle the stream will be up on CBS All Access?
Thanks and go City!
Channel 69 Galavision here in nyc. In
Spanish.
(Oh. And it's Come On, City. Bugger off with your "Go, City." )

Especially if you have to travel further to your "home " match than the away team.
Well I certainly had to travel further to watch City play Celtic than I did to watch the Celtic v City!

Has to be the Foden-Jesus-Sterling front 3 for me. It's exactly what we need in these big European games, absolutely incessant pressing, Jesus gives us so much control in midfield when he drops in, he carries the ball so well, Sterling's movement is second to none, there's loads of pace for the counter, and Foden has the spark that gets the team going.

Tore Real Madrid apart and would do the same to anyone.

I think the team picks itself - Ederson; Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Cancelo; Rodri, KDB, Gundo; Foden, Jesus, Sterling. If he goes with Mahrez, I'll be beyond disappointed. He'll probably try to force Bernardo in, but it would be a mistake IMO.
if he goes with that he has to play either Foden or Sterling out of position.

I wouldn’t be aurporised to see Bernado in for KDB in your team. That’s a team that would keep possession more, and the. He can unleash KDB against West Ham.

Zinch gets a rest, can’t argue too much with that.

oh and Stones, didn’t see that one. Not as much of a fan of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.