Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Going to Weeze from Düss to watch Gladbach is like landing in the Yorkshire moors for a Yeovil game....
..Its not that bad, do you have the bus/train times from and back to weeze?

Got them from Bahn Website.. airport bus to either weeze or Kevelaer and then train from there to dusseldorf.. approx 1 hour 25 minutes.. is that correct..

How many are on the Stansted to Weeze flight that lands at 9:45? 4 of us not too worried about getting there as there is plenty of time till kick, it's getting back as we will have to leave Dusseldorf early morning to get are flight back which will be a shitter, but all part of the fun i suppose! :)

there 2 off us staying in the DAM on Tuesday then off 2 Monchengladbach weds . get in about 3-45 . then on the piss ,, happy days . staying at the PALAZZO NICHTRAUCHER -HOTEL..

Driving Down from Denmark (Odense) and will be in Düsseldorf before and after the game.

Where do people meet-up drinking before the game? I guess most of people staying in Düsseldorf?!

We are Living at Hotel Ko very close to the Altstadt..

Need a few guidings to meet up since its my first away since Hamburg in '08 (apart from Stuttgart just recently)

I hope to meet a lot of blues in town having a party before and after the game.

there 2 off us staying in the DAM on Tuesday then off 2 Monchengladbach weds . get in about 3-45 . then on the piss ,, happy days . staying at the PALAZZO NICHTRAUCHER -HOTEL..

2 of us doing the same on the 6:55 easyjet flight from manchester but we're on the earlier train to dusseldorf (arrive in dusseldorf at 12:46)

How many are on the Stansted to Weeze flight that lands at 9:45? 4 of us not too worried about getting there as there is plenty of time till kick, it's getting back as we will have to leave Dusseldorf early morning to get are flight back which will be a shitter, but all part of the fun i suppose! :)
16 of us on these flights booked a mini bus there and back
leaving monchengladbach at 3am

I've just release a twin room at Hotel Montana after the game, if anyone still looking for a hotel in Monchengladbach. Going to risk getting back to our base in cologne after the game.

Driving Down from Denmark (Odense) and will be in Düsseldorf before and after the game.

Where do people meet-up drinking before the game? I guess most of people staying in Düsseldorf?!

We are Living at Hotel Ko very close to the Altstadt..

Need a few guidings to meet up since its my first away since Hamburg in '08 (apart from Stuttgart just recently)

I hope to meet a lot of blues in town having a party before and after the game.
Everybody will be down the Alstradt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.