Bottle throwing?

KentBlue

12 September 2010 Last updated at 12:55 Share this pageFacebookTwitter ShareEmail Print Probe into bottle thrown at Man City and Blackburn gamePolice have started an investigation after a glass bottle was thrown as players were leaving the pitch after the Manchester City and Blackburn game.

The teams met at the City of Manchester stadium on Saturday afternoon. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.

Greater Manchester Police said no players or members of the crowd were injured in the incident.

The bottle was seized by police and an investigation is under way, the police spokesman said.

From the BBC website.

Can anybody shed any light on this?

KentBlue said:
12 September 2010 Last updated at 12:55 Share this pageFacebookTwitter ShareEmail Print Probe into bottle thrown at Man City and Blackburn gamePolice have started an investigation after a glass bottle was thrown as players were leaving the pitch after the Manchester City and Blackburn game.

The teams met at the City of Manchester stadium on Saturday afternoon. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.

Greater Manchester Police said no players or members of the crowd were injured in the incident.

The bottle was seized by police and an investigation is under way, the police spokesman said.

From the BBC website.

I dont think it was a bottle. It looked more like a PEACH from where i was standing. I'm not condoning what was thrown but the referee should be investigated for bringing the game into disripute!

Diouf acting like the biggest eejit on the planet, some pathetic City fans reacted badly and lobbed a bottle or two in his direction.

That was another incident during the game, not after and it looked more like an apple to me.

KentBlue said:

From the BBC website.

I thought it was a plastic bottle aimed at Diouf for being a complete idiot when leaving the pitch.

Ricster said:
KentBlue said:
From the BBC website.

I dont think it was a bottle. It looked more like a PEACH from where i was standing. I'm not condoning what was thrown but the referee should be investigated for bringing the game into disripute!

I hope it wasn't a fucking peach. Who the fuck takes soft fruit to a match?

Post-Euro 96 bollocks.

KentBlue said:

From the BBC website.

11rbyf8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.