Bottles... Correct me if I'm wrong?

EddH

I was not there last night (I live abroad), but It seems strange that United fans actually had bottles in the ground?????
Coins we can not do anything about but bottles!!!

1) Security should have stopped them getting in - frisking at the turnstiles.

2) at COMS we you order a bottle of water you get a plastic bottle WITHOUT THE CAP.

3) when we order beer at the COMS it comes in a plastic cup, and we are not allowed on the terrace with it.

Can someone that was there enlighten me as to what the beer was served in at the swamp?

surely there should have been no way of getting bottles onto the terraces?

Jnr Kisby said:
it was probably a plastic bottle

I think they were, but one looks like a Budweiser plastic bottle. If it is then the fan who threw it could also be done under the alcohol act or whatever it's called - the one that stops you drinking in sight of the pitch!

maybe they should have served the beer in plastic cups, they are a lot harder to throw.

As far as the police are concerned, they informed everyone that they would be searched and that they should get there early.

I can only assume that any bottles brought into the ground were brought in by Fergie and his team of neanderthals to drown their sorrows at the end.

Clearly someone nicked them from Fergies bags ( not the ones under his eyes ) and passed them round - or Mr Neville passed them over to the mob.

There is a far simpler explanation for the coins. These would have simply been thrown onto the pitch in answer to the request by the Glazers that they have a whip-round at every match.

The plonkers that threw them clearly didn't read the programme notes about looking out for the men with buckets going round at halftime!

Note: I was as nervous as hell in the pub last night, but nowhere near as the rags in the room. Not a hint of red in sight but loads of our lovely lads. Proud of you all - we were impeccable. They were shite.

craig-bellamy_1567573c.jpg

horrible pricks

EddH said:
I was not there last night (I live abroad), but It seems strange that United fans actually had bottles in the ground?????
Coins we can not do anything about but bottles!!!

1) Security should have stopped them getting in - frisking at the turnstiles.
Bottles sold behind the bar they are plastic

2) at COMS we you order a bottle of water you get a plastic bottle WITHOUT THE CAP.
Some sell without some sell with, some people now take their own tops. It still hurts if a bottle of pop hits you with or without top - plastic beer bottle no top on!

3) when we order beer at the COMS it comes in a plastic cup, and we are not allowed on the terrace with it.
After EVERY City game when the stewards do a sweep of the stadium they always find cans (smuggled in) glass beer bottles (smuggled in) and empty plastic pint pots. Drinking in view is an arrestable offence but some think the risk is worth taking.

Can someone that was there enlighten me as to what the beer was served in at the swamp?
Because they are skint!

surely there should have been no way of getting bottles onto the terraces?
You cant check every fans pockets as they return to their seat, logistically impossible

There is a pic on the back of the mail of one of the bottles having a near miss on Bellers and it looks glass to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.