Bottom of the league

Well the club never advertise in the msm so we all have a chance at applying to be a paid shill.

City have been named the Premier League's least ethical club in an analysis of club ownerships.

20 clubs got points based on 12 criteria - sponsorship, employment practices, free speech, human rights and fan involvement.

Fulham came top in the table drawn up by FIFA Ethics and Regulation Watch with 115 points.

City are at the bottom with 20.

Unsurprisingly, some media outlets have felt this needed publishing today.

Amazing what people will do to tar our club.

Sports washing, eh?

How will I sleep tonight.......

I await the ‘most organically produce catering food on sale on match days’ trophy that will follow this absolutely pointless analysis.

I think I missed the league table for ‘percentage of recycled materials used in kit manufacturing’, that’d have been an all important one, too.

Surely this merits a European ban, a ban from the premier League?? Oily bastard mancs

I try not to get wound up by what other clubs do, but this was particularly ruthless by arse, talk about ethics, these were real people, probably all living in the local area around the ground and probably all arse fans. The mascot did this as a part time job to add to the fun of match day (whether you like mascots or not). It can’t have saved all that much money for them, and certainly much less than some of the players annual wages that can’t even get on their bench, ethics mr arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.