Bournemouth 1st Dec

mcfcrolly

Evening everyone.
There’s three of us Southwalians heading up for the Bournemouth match, and I’m hoping in advance that someone would be able to sort us with some tickets close to each other?
Thanks all.

Evening everyone.
There’s three of us Southwalians heading up for the Bournemouth match, and I’m hoping in advance that someone would be able to sort us with some tickets close to each other?
Thanks all.

Tickets are on general sale and you can get 3 together in SS3 at the moment.

Tickets are on general sale and you can get 3 together in SS3 at the moment.

Interestingly enough I just checked on the planner for Bournemouth and there was just one ticket left (yes one ticket) which was in Block 117....haha!!!!. Presumably there will be ticket exchange tickets appearing soon also.

Interestingly enough I just checked on the planner for Bournemouth and there was just one ticket left (yes one ticket) which was in Block 117....haha!!!!. Presumably there will be ticket exchange tickets appearing soon also.
You would think so but it doesn't seem to be happening as much this year though there are usually empty seats on match day.
Anyway. I'm after 2 together for this match.
Now sorted

Last edited:
Hello,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section of if it's a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer.

Next week, me and a mate will be visiting Manchester from abroad and we are planning to go to this game.

We were thinking about getting tickets for block 213 or 214 (yes, we are cheap bastards), but these seem to be away stands? Block 113, 114, 212, 213, 214... Now, I'm guessing that depending on allocation, these blocks are sometimes used for the home fans and sometimes for the away fans, but I'm a bit confused how for instance right now both the MCFC and AFCB site are selling tickets for block 114. Does that mean it is a mixed block, or are the fans seperated by stewards in the middle?

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.