Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

We were far from our best, but I don't think a lot of us are giving the lads credit this season. Arsenal are behind us in the table, need to pull out a result in the CL, and are out of the FA cup. You'd think based on some comments they were having a better season than us.

The result flatters us. That second half they overwhelmed us physically.
We should have been a couple up tbf, I was expecting Haaland to score wen put through. But it was a good competitive game - away win is decent. They are a good side, ok maybe Arsenal and Liverpool would have won by a bigger margin, but all things considered it was a decent competitive game, what you want to see as a football fan

Something Doku could learn from. Still taking players on in the 94th min!

Funny how everyone sees it differently, I thought Ake and Akanji were both poor in the second half particularly,

Agree on Foden. Man of match.
I thought Ake did well at what he is good at - 100% committed defender, we'd have been struggling without his desire today. I can see the argument against him, backs to the wall he does hoof it a bit but he's not a great passer and we looked a bit dead on our feet so no options really.

We clearly have nothing on the bench . Look at the energy they introduced to run us ragged. Our Summer window is proving to be a shocker.
Hey! 2 of the Summer signings started and you claim there was nothing to come off the bench.

The other signing came of the bench and contributed.

It was shit or bust for them at 1 nil down at home, we held out.

Today's subs

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Walker, Grealish, Doku, De Bruyne, Gomez, Bobb, Lewis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.