Otamendi
Fernandinho

Yaya
Bernardo
KDB

Sterling
Aguero

Subs - Bravo, Mangala, Sane, Mendy, Delph, Silva, Jesus

A very strong bench and great starting 11. I would prefer to see Mendy start but maybe it's better to just put him in around the 60min or so mark. Then bring on Jesus and Sane to change the game as well.

I believe Fernandinho can do a job at LB and it's better to play Danilo RB to make the most of his attacking qualities which suffer when he plays LB.

Sterling has to start for me, I wouldn't mind seeing him and Jesus up front which would be fantastic but Aguero also needs some games to get into form so he deserves them plus Jesus did ok but didn't put in a performance that merits him a start over Aguero. Sterling has been great all pre season and when coming on, also Bournemouth is a club he loves scoring against. Scored a great hat trick against them including one of my favorite goals ever when KDB slid him in and Sterling sold one defender with the fake shot and then another with the fake shot and scored. A class goal, sublime really by Sterling and a wonderful assist by Kevin.

I think we'll win this comfortably. 3-0 maybe more, they like to play football which plays into our hands.

Ederson
Kompany Stones Otamendi
Sterling KDB Silva Bernardo Sane
Jesus Aguero

Would be funny just to see the media frothing at the mouth at Pep's arrogance
I'd swap Stones for YaYa..
And Otamendi for Dinho.

Kompany has experience playing as a midfielder and Ederson is basically a DM that can use his hands, so I'd say that'd be the perfect Pep team.

Actually, switch Sergio for Ilkay. Now that would be some team. ;-)

It will either be a comfortable win with 70%+ possession or it's going to be one of those matches yet again where we struggle to break down a fleet of parked buses. Is it just me or are teams resigned to playing this way against us, rather than actually trying to play football.
2-0 to CITY.

ederson
danilo
kompany
otamendi
mendy
yaya
b silva
d silva
de bruyne
sterling
aguero
Our defence is starting to sound like the rank and organisation system of an army out of Game of Thrones that Martin loosely based on the Mongols.

"They attacked the stronghold which was defended by a Danilo, a guard Kompany comprised of the bullish and stout Otamendi and their swift variety, Mendy. It was the practice when protecting the gates to drop Stones upon the invading hordes to slow them down. They would have brought the Kyle Walker out to reinforce the walls but, alas, it was bid-ridden from a Madley curse."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.