Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can only happen to me not even had first pint and an argument with a dipper prick, you can imagine how it’s gone cheating cunts etc gave him both barrels his reply why are you being aggressive fuck off knobhead I left it at that full of rags and dippers cunts
You'd cause an argument in an empty phone box, mate; )

Read back lazy !

Pep Guardiola on Kevin De Bruyne: "Good. He's not injured. I don't know if he's 100% but I think we took a good decision not to take a risk (against Brentford). We took a decision because he did not feel comfortable." [

Being assessed this afternoon but sounds positive, personally i would rest him till the big games coming up soon
The big game wont be big games unless we take 3 points tomorrow

I think we could lose this one. I'm worried we could lose it badly. Pep might have a brainfart weekend since Bmouth play such a high pressing game, and I think Pep is still trying new things out for that end of season run in.

So we might lose but I think it might be the kick up the pants we need going into the final stretch and help us settle down into a regular selection.

I think we could lose this one. I'm worried we could lose it badly. Pep might have a brainfart weekend since Bmouth play such a high pressing game, and I think Pep is still trying new things out for that end of season run in.

So we might lose but I think it might be the kick up the pants we need going into the final stretch and help us settle down into a regular selection.
There is absolutely nothing in this post I agree with. WTF.

Not the time for experiments.

Best players,if fully fit, in their best positions.

Consistency and rhythm are important now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.