Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we walloped them in November, I recall Bournemouth playing rather well on the day and their subsequent results showed that they were indeed heading in the right direction. Since the calendar turned, however, for some reason they’ve not actually won a league game, so I’m hopeful we can leave with all three points.

Probably not backed up by facts but I have it in my head that our record isn’t great with 5.30 KO times.

Probably not backed up by facts but I have it in my head that our record isn’t great with 5.30 KO times.
More than likely not backed up by facts fella...

Apparently we are poor at 12:30ko times

We are also poor at 5:30ko times

Funny that, Seen as we've won the last three Premier League Titles...Imagine how good we would be playing well at 12:30 and 5:30 :)

More than likely not backed up by facts fella...

Apparently we are poor at 12:30ko times

We are also poor at 5:30ko times

Funny that, Seen as we've won the last three Premier League Titles...Imagine how good we would be playing well at 12:30 and 5:30 :)
It was probably recency bias with the Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs games from this season. Turns out they were 4.30 ones…

Someone's gonna get it, and get it hard. You cant keep having as many chances as us and be scraping wins and drawers for much longer, it's 70/1 for a 5-0 and I reckon that's worth a punt
Who's that with Joe? Can only see best priced 40s(25s and 33s is main prices) on oddschecker. 70-1 is extremely tempting though;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.