Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant say that mate as it seems according to his player thread, Doku is shit and everyone expected more
Think everyone appreciates Doku but for me he’s better as an impact player. After 30 minutes or so, opponents work him out - & at the moment he does seem to tire a bit. I think he’s a great player to have but maybe not a 90 minute cert

Think everyone appreciates Doku but for me he’s better as an impact player. After 30 minutes or so, opponents work him out - & at the moment he does seem to tire a bit. I think he’s a great player to have but maybe not a 90 minute cert

agreed mate but he`s also 21, jumping up from a mid range French league team to the Premier League, Champions League and World Champions with one of the worlds most demanding managers? Some never learn about playing for Pep in season one

Bournemouth have been playing some exciting football in recent weeks and they are very quick up front. I predict a hard fought 2-2 with Kovacic man of the match.

Going to be a difficult game, but I think we're better away from home at the moment so it might suit us. Seems unlikely that De Bruyne will be risked, so I'd go for something like this:

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Doku
Haaland

Surely with Kev being rested last night and a few more days gentle ticking over he can start for at least 45 minutes and hopefully we can get ahead and then chance him coming off?

worried about de bruyne. Be tempted to rest him. We absolutely cannot afford to lose him for our march run

ederson
walker stones dias ake
rodri kovacic
bernaedo foden doku
haaland
Do you risk playing Kdb or Risk playing Alvarez centrally? Because we know full well if Kdb ain't playing its gonna be Julian Central.

I'd rather play Kdb at Bournemouth and rest him for Luton, as long as we can control the game and not turn it into a chaos ball game his hamstrings should be fine for 60mins.

Surely with Kev being rested last night and a few more days gentle ticking over he can start for at least 45 minutes and hopefully we can get ahead and then chance him coming off?

With United, Liverpool, Villa and Arsenal coming up it's not worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.