Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough, tough game. Anyone underestimating Bournemouth needs looking at. Look what Fulham just done at the other big spenders today. They've shown Bournemouth that £billions aside it's a level playing field.

Take the 1-1 now and move on
Their frontline certainly worries me a bit. I'm surprised Scott isn't starting, but there's a ton of pace there. Bournemouth's defense can certainly be gotten at, though. I expect a lot of goals.

City 3-1.

Ex Bournemouth manager Scott Parker, and Izzie Christiansen who when I’ve heard her on 5 live has rarely had a good word for us

Izzy has been on a few podcasts and been very complimentary of her time at City. You're just looking for things.

Tough, tough game. Anyone underestimating Bournemouth needs looking at. Look what Fulham just done at the other big spenders today. They've shown Bournemouth that £billions aside it's a level playing field.

Take the 1-1 now and move on

I have to put my lucky city training top on and do it up, you have to post this. It’s a bummer, superstition, aint it malg ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.