Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about Bournemouth or how good they are really,I know they had a decent run in December but they haven't won in the league since boxing day.

agreed mate but he`s also 21, jumping up from a mid range French league team to the Premier League, Champions League and World Champions with one of the worlds most demanding managers? Some never learn about playing for Pep in season one
Very true.

Prefer us playing away at the moment as there's more of an onus on the home team but hopefully Bournemouth put the same level of effort in as they did against the red scousers. Be munching valium sandwiches again come Saturday evening so come on your beautiful blue boys.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Doku
Haaland.

Has to be that. Walker needs dropping, kovacic needs to be playing, Kdb isn't worth the risk. Should be a simple choice, not sure it will be though.

Do you risk playing Kdb or Risk playing Alvarez centrally? Because we know full well if Kdb ain't playing its gonna be Julian Central.

I'd rather play Kdb at Bournemouth and rest him for Luton, as long as we can control the game and not turn it into a chaos ball game his hamstrings should be fine for 60mins.
Good points. All depends in his hammy and how he's feeling. Get the impression he's more aware of the need to protect it. Hope its just fatigue from a hard match.

Ederson

Akanji
Stones
Aké
Lewis

Rodri
Kovacic

Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden

Haaland

Would go for this line up, Dias looked like he needed a rest imo last night. Give Lewis some minutes, good solid back 4/3 with him and Jonny inverting as needed. Get a real solid base to control the game and let that front 4 work their magic! Alvarez, Doku and Bobb can come off the bench against tired legs if we need a goal or have the luxury of resting key men.

My first opportunity to watch City in the Pep era. I live in Bournemouth and as a pensioner I can’t afford to attend City home games even if tickets are available. Also Bournemouth home tickets are rarely available, the ground is tiny by Premier Leagues standards, but my stepdaughter and her partner have bought hospitality tickets for my birthday, bless them. I hope the defence turn up because they have a couple of dangerous strikers, but my biggest fear is jumping up and down when City score because I will be among the home fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.