Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you've sent that to the wrong person mucker. I'll be watching at home.. but I'll run around like a lunatic swinging my top around my head if we win if that'll help? Haha.
Ha ha....

I thought you were the guy that lives doon there and is going to watch City for the first time.

Oyld age cometh not alone !!

Kev if ok may need 20 minutes for some legs in the big games coming up? Still working his way back to match fitness.

Ha ha....

I thought you were the guy that lives doon there and is going to watch City for the first time.

Oyld age cometh not alone !!
Nnno, I sent that message to Bournemouth blue(the guy who's going) And I'm not quite a foc yet, but I can't remember what I had for my breakfast this morning.

I reckon Kev will be missing altogether. Bigger fish to fry later and we'll need him. Can't risk that niggle.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Doku
Haaland.

Has to be that. Walker needs dropping, kovacic needs to be playing, Kdb isn't worth the risk. Should be a simple choice, not sure it will be though.
Spot on, our best team imo, maybe Grealish and Kev when fit would slot in ahead of Doku and Kova for the games we need more control in

Get to your seats as the stand is filling up, take your City scarf, bobble hat and rattle. Face the Bournemouth fans and shout "come on you dirty northern bastards!" Yeah there are "rules" about fan behaviour among the home crowd but this is genteel Bournemouth not Millwall. Any trouble just proclaim you're an FOC and say leave me alone.
Enjoy the day and City's win.
Genteel Bournemouth? Are you kidding me? Have you been here lately?

I reckon Kev will be missing altogether. Bigger fish to fry later and we'll need him. Can't risk that niggle.

You can not just keep Kev wrapped up in cotton wool for Big games. It does not work like that and 100% he will blow up after 10/20 minutes into the big game then all our plans go out of the window. What you need is to keep your body match fit and you only get that from playing.

Yes hamstrings are so dangerous to mess about with and your only option can be just resting, But more muscle build-up and training helps as well, Players can still play through little pulls and tears and the pain and they get better

A funny thing happened to me with my hamstring, well not funny for me at the time with the pain.
I just got up from my chair and tried to step over the aim of the sofa to get to the back door, then POP and down I went and the pain was shocking and could not move, it felt like somebody just shot me in the back of my leg it was that bad, the bruising on the whole of the back of my leg looked like I had been beaten by a baseball bat.

Anyway back to Kev and the game tomorrow, I think he plays and Pep will want to test him and hopes he comes through

In Wetherspoons £5 a pint robbing cunts was expecting £3 at most, lovey day chilly but blue nice skys and he goes by the name of Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.