Bournemouth away, 1,272 tickets starting at 22k

Can somebody please post the message that states the criteria for Bournemouth. I have had a quick look at the website but couldn't find it. Many thanks.

Sorry to go on but there are people on our group that never miss yet are sweating here. Ok it's obvious they aren't going to every game 20 years ago but who did .

Some top blues are going to Miss out. Some blame must go to Bournemouth for the megre allocation.
Hardly Bournemouth's fault they are giving a much bigger percentage than we give teams.

I got a ticket for every away last year, yet i'm 1200 points away from even being on the list!

So did I but I just wanted to clear things up. It's ridiculous it's come to this though.
I can't believe year before last I was day one, to be fair I missed a few, last year I was day 2 this year I'm day three - need to check but last year I think I only missed 5 which is 200 points - bit gutted to be honest, or will be if the number of tickets is the same and more have "disappeared" hence the call to squirty - think he's the only one that saw it coming so kept a record.

(Before anyone callls bollocks I did say I need to check on what I missed last year)

Edited to add - people that think they can't catch up - you can - those of us on 20k + do miss games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.