Bournemouth away, 1,272 tickets starting at 22k

Don't people realise that it's starting at 22000 because the Club have creamed off for Corporates.
How many have The Tunnel Club lot been promised.
They can say it's sold out at 19000 and no one would be any the wiser, we couldn't prove it.
Surprised they are no doing City in the City to take some more away from us.
I got one with points for the Monday night but going to struggle here.

The club are reducing tickets for people on loyalty points every season, and it is blatant for the high demand matches.

The club are slowly getting rid of loyalty points by doing this and fucking over the loyal fans. Now fans in the top 700 points are sure to miss out, so Joes, Superbia (unlimted requests for F&F), the rest of the corporate lot, employees who rarely go, supporters clubs (their fans on high points can get anyway so don't need an allocation) can all have their share.

All supporters groups have self interests to stay onside with the club so don't say anything, until they get nothing themselves.

Don't people realise that it's starting at 22000 because the Club have creamed off for Corporates.
How many have The Tunnel Club lot been promised.
They can say it's sold out at 19000 and no one would be any the wiser, we couldn't prove it.
Surprised they are no doing City in the City to take some more away from us.
I got one with points for the Monday night but going to struggle here.
There does seem to be an element of that, I was eligible for first day of sale last season but even if I'd renewed as platinum I wouldn't have got near the first day's points this year. I can't make Bournemouth anyway so it's academic from my viewpoint but I'm now wondering how far down the list I'll be for the swamp derby, a match I've always been able to get a ticket for on day 1 in the past.

More going to corporate and and dodgy dealing at top table of supporters club simple

there will be different factors in to why this is happening. some will be Bournemouth, some supporters clubs, some going to a demanding array of sponsors, and some because of corporate.

so lets stop and think for a moment.

what the hell did us fans expect? we have gone from obscurity to the very top table. we have gone from Antonine Sibieski to David Silva and the likes of KDB instead of Ricky Holden. they have to be bought and paid for somehow, gate money doesn't touch it. we need the cash injections to make the whole project work.

I may or may not miss out, don't think I will but if in a couple of seasons I miss a swamp derby i'll say ok fair enough, i'll just save my money for the world club final in China somewhere.
after 52 years watching city it shouldn't come to this but its the nature of the beast. I am going to enjoy what we have whilst I can. when I am dead I doubt my family will go to the away games without me so there will be 3x 20k plus fans not going, the people below will overtake my family and I and so it goes on. just like I overtook the people that were once above me.

please ignore my entire post if my lottery comes in tonight, I'm getting a box :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.