Bournemouth Away

I think they should sell them on first come first served basis, a queue outside Etihad with showsec making sure no-one is jumping ahead in the queue. And if u need to piss and leave the queue you lose your place. One ticket per person obviously.

IMHO that would be the fairest way.

You want a ticket? you make sure that no matter what you are first in the queue.
You have job to do? Kids to take care of? So do others so set your priorities right or miss out.
;-)

According to the MCFC website, for the West Ham game City state:

"The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: supporters, seasonal hospitality supporters, football management, players, club partners and the MCFC Supporters Club".

So where is the transparency City? Out of the tickets received from West Ham, how many are being allocated to each category, particularly the "supporters" category?

Last edited:
I think they should sell them on first come first served basis, a queue outside Etihad with showsec making sure no-one is jumping ahead in the queue. And if u need to piss and leave the queue you lose your place. One ticket per person obviously.

You want a ticket? you make sure that no matter what you are first in the queue.
You have job to do? Kids to take care of? So do others so set your priorities right or miss out.
;-)
Fucking hell mate with my old bladder I would never get a ticket again

;-)

Like the system for Bristol rovers away queue up overnight straight from the ritz nightclub in town (not London)

Last edited by a moderator:
Going off subject abit,but regarding ticket allocations.how come all city fixtures are on sale via (this website)http://www.ticketbis.net/manchester-city-tickets/ca350
The fking prices also
My point is who are they getting them from.the club/sponsors.etc(being so far in advance)

Very good question. Presumably these companies fit into one of the categories stated on the MCFC website as follows:

"The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: supporters, seasonal hospitality supporters, football management, players, club partners and the MCFC Supporters Club."

As I have said previously, the club should not state how many tickets they have received, this is irrelevant to supporters. They should only give the number allocated to "supporters", this way we will know whether to waste our time or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.