Bournemouth away

starting point 32000 points, on sale wednesday, that seems incredibly high

I think all the other away league games have started off at 30K, so makes sense to split up those on 30-32+ into different windows with it being approx half the normal allocation.

Probably lucky if there’s 500 left to go round regular points applications.

I think all the other away league games have started off at 30K, so makes sense to split up those on 30-32+ into different windows with it being approx half the normal allocation.

Probably lucky if there’s 500 left to go round regular points applications.
Bratislava started on lower points, yet nearly 200 less tickets

starting point 32000 points, on sale wednesday, that seems incredibly high
It's only a small ground with a capacity of 11,307 .. the visiting fans allocation won't be all that much, 2,000 at best, so it speaks for itself ... only the loyal and well travelled with a shedload of points will get one!

Last edited:
I was treated to a hospitality ticket for the game earlier this year. The City fans were brilliant, and the atmosphere electric, despite me being in the wrong bit of the stadium. Tiny ground but plans afoot to build a bigger stadium next door, sadly another American owner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.