Bournemouth away

Thursday 1pm for me with 28,850 points which is the 5th window despite me qualifying for Bournemouth in 2nd window a couple of seasons ago and have collected every available loyalty point since.
Club will have siphoned of more as it's a 3.00pm Saturday ko rather than a 12.30 or 5.30 one which it often seems to be.

Thursday 1pm for me with 28,850 points which is the 5th window despite me qualifying for Bournemouth in 2nd window a couple of seasons ago and have collected every available loyalty point since.

exactly this, been in every 1st window since the scheme started 20 odd years ago, absolutely baffled as to how i have dropped a window

Every single season, more and more tickets get siphoned off and sold via other means. It's most noticeable in any game with a small allocation.

The truth is we're seeing the slow demise of the loyalty point system, as more and more people get squeezed out. Who knows what lies next

Every single season, more and more tickets get siphoned off and sold via other means. It's most noticeable in any game with a small allocation.

The truth is we're seeing the slow demise of the loyalty point system, as more and more people get squeezed out. Who knows what lies next

Just wait until the North stand is expanded and the additional hospitality sections.

something just doesnt add up, every loyalty point accrued since being in the top window, got 1st dibs at Luton last year 200 less tickets

What doesn’t add up and I’m sure you’ll know this already if you’re on around 30K points, is that you’ll get inside the ground at Bournemouth and find at least half the 1,300 tickets have somehow ended up in the hands of people who quite clearly haven’t got them through points or supporters clubs. Or even hospitality ST holders.

What doesn’t add up and I’m sure you’ll know this already if you’re on around 30K points, is that you’ll get inside the ground at Bournemouth and find at least half the 1,300 tickets have somehow ended up in the hands of people who quite clearly haven’t got them through points or supporters clubs. Or even hospitality ST holders.
Anfield last season was the worst I've ever seen it, in a game where the lads really could've done with a decent away backing.

Instead it was like disneyworld, from American families of 6 to a bloke wandering in wearing a united cap.

As well run as this club is, I don't see the benefit in not giving away tickets to loyal blues, the extra cash it makes must be minimal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.