Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t see Garcia, Ota or Tosin. All 3 expected to leave and we won’t risk injuries.

Steffen, Delap, Doyle, Bernabe all to start. I wonder if Pep will risk Mahrez and Torres if he feels he needs them for Leicester.

We won’t see Garcia, Ota or Tosin. All 3 expected to leave and we won’t risk injuries.

Steffen, Delap, Doyle, Bernabe all to start. I wonder if Pep will risk Mahrez and Torres if he feels he needs them for Leicester.
Both Mahrez and Torres could do with some game time, start one and swap at HT?

Will be interesting to see who starts at the fullback spots.

Zinc and Cancelo already out. No way you risk Walker and Mendy.

The rest of the team will set itself up tbf.

Aguero, Bernardo, Gundo, Cancelo, Zinchenko are all out till pretty much October so first team remains what pretty much played tonight ... that’s why Pep can’t start any of today’s starters on Thursday again and then expect to go full 90 again against Leicester another two days later on Sunday ... only one I see him restarting from today is if Foden plays Thursday again then makes way for Mahrez against his old team on the weekend ... Torres could get a start here ... might start Laporte alongside Howard-Bellis (kind of a pre-season game or getting him up to speed for the Frenchman) ... Rest sure starters would be Stefan, Doyle, Bernabe and Delap ... If Laporte doesn’t partner Howard-Bellis it will be Otta with the armband as well.

The progression in the cup would all depend on what team Bournemouth play ... they had a home game against Norwich at home on Friday night that’s moved on to Sunday now due to this fixture and they drew their last game away at Boro on Saturday so let’s hope they prioritise their Championship game against Norwich and send their kids up as well ... which our kids should be able to take care of ... their first team vs our kids however will be a different matter.

I still expect Pep to have a few heavy hitters on the bench just in case we need to go for it in last 20 minutes ...

C’mon City ... it’s good to have you back!

Impossible to guess the exact lineup but I imagine that Steffen, Otamendi, Torres and Mahrez are the only first teamers likely to feature. Harwood Bellis, Doyle, Delap and Bernabe almost certain to start, hopefully Couto (if he's still here), Nmecha, Palmer, Braaf get minutes too.

This will be a good one to watch. See what we have in the Academy. Result sadly largely irrelevant because of the run of games ahead. A trip to millwall or Preston no good to anyone

I'll go
Steffan

Harwood Bellis
Stones (he needs games)
Otto
Terry phelan or an other

Mike Doyle

Benarbe
Braaafffff
Mahrez
Torres

Delap

So we are missing

Cancelo
Laporte
Garcia
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Bernardo
Aguero
Braaf

I wonder if Couto will play and that's why his loan hasn't been announced. I think Tosin and THB will play, Bernarbe, Doyle, Mahez, Foden, Delap, Steffan and whoever else can be scraped together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.