Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I fear for the safety of Nathan Ake if selected. His former team mates will be like a pack of wolves on the hunt for blood. Might be sensible to rest him for this one, just a thought.
I'd get him a bullet proof glass car and some bodyguards too, you just never know.

The story says Spurs paid for West Brom's tests but United and City "have not followed suite." It seems very likely that neither City or United were even asked and the issue is not even on their radar. There are no comments from either Manchester club so the story is not even confirmed. It is disingenious at best but knowing the track record of Keegan I am sure it will be another fake clickbait story. Just some more shit churnalism.

I can understand helping to pay for covid testing for clubs with limited resources like Luton and Newport.
Bournemouth though cant be skint unless they`ve all ready spent the £41,000,000 we gave them for Ake

That Mail headline says United and City have "decided not to pay for EFL clubs' Covid tests" but there is not a single line in the story to back up the allegation and neither club has commented. It's just another twisted, distorted, and fake version of events from Mike Keegan...not really a surprise.
Bournemouth have tested their players for Covid-19 ahead of the League Cup clash with #ManCity - despite both clubs initially not deeming it necessary. City offered to pay for the round of testing, but the south coast club decided to pay themselves. [
@MikeKeegan_DM
/
@MailSport
Yet he posts this, so i assume the rags arent paying so they bung our name in as cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.