Bournemouth (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Some relief at the result. I‘ll never take any win for granted. That Doku chap shows promise.

I have a Cherry colleague who’s quite a scary bastard - he looks like an ex-MMA fighter who “keeps himself active” - and he would have ridden me like a jet ski if they’d have got anything from this. I took enough shit from the Saints lot after last season’s Carabou exit.

Well done City, first 20 minutes was underwhelming and looked a concern due to slow tempo and Bournemouth sitting so deep.
wow thread not even in double figures yet.
Doku absolutely class, come on Newcastle,

I didn’t think Bournemouth were actually that bad, yet the scoreline doesn’t flatter us. Strange one.

My feelings exactly. A weird game. It was only a matter of time in the first half, you could see Bournemouth's shape and concentration slowly going. The second half it was like we just switched off, stopped playing. Thankfully we stepped it up again after another sloppy period after the subs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.