Bournemouth (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably irrational but this starting XI makes me nervous. Fear one of those 0-0 late into the match situations but probably just paranoia

It's so great that we are now considered the top dawg in the land. Now City games no matter who they play are always on nbcsports and almost never on Extra.

The American legion will understand what that means.

That’s concerning
A lot resting on Bernardo today, especially as Dave not starting. Plenty of pace up front and if they’re on it, we’ll be fine. I’m just slightly concerned about the defence, I’d rather Walker, Stones and Delph were there.

It's so great that we are now considered the top dawg in the land. Now City games no matter who they play are always on nbcsports and almost never on Extra.

The American legion will understand what that means.
And those that stream the occasional game ;-)

A lot resting on Bernardo today, especially as Dave not starting. Plenty of pace up front and if they’re on it, we’ll be fine. I’m just slightly concerned about the defence, I’d rather Walker, Stones and Delph were there.
I know what you're saying but with Watford and Chelsea away next week the whole "fit" squad will be rotated.

Poor Stones, still getting blamed for Silva and Sterling falling asleep.

He should have either been tighter to the guy or, if not, been closer to Laporte so a straight ball couldn't go through the centre backs. It was Stones' error maybe not helped by them two either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.