Bournemouth (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite like Bournemouth seem a well ran club but I do worry that they may get a hammering here tonight.
We need to keep winning and more importantly defend well fully expecting a 4/5 nil win.
Cannot wait to hear the pre match amble ...lots of sour faces expected if we thought Tyler was disingenuous with his commentary of the dippers game wait for the fooker tonight
Why worried? Fuckers have tried to do a fair view of our players over the year’s. Unfortunately our head of PR & communications will not be monitoring the commentary as he will be too busy managing the team

Got nothing against Bournemouth Per Se ,but we need to dismantle them tonight simple as that . Someone this season has to take a battering, and Bournemouth are unfortunate to be next up after Victory in Europe Day !

I am frankly ashamed by the arrogance shown by many posters on here. The facts are that B'mouth desperately need to win and will fly into every tackle. Pep will probably select our reserve eleven, who are not exactly known for their success rate. Our players will be trying to be safe and avoid injuries or possible red cards. After trouncing mighty Leicester, it would not surprise me if we are held to a draw.

Just had a peep through the matchday program download (https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/city-v-bournemouth-free-digital-programme-now-available-63730335) and spotted this beauty referring to liverpool:

"The truth is it’s almost impossible to keep pace with a side who have hardly put a foot wrong this season, but it’s hard to think of a game when City weren’t at the races this campaign, either.

Even when we lost 3-1 at Anfield, there was a strong argument for a penalty seconds before Liverpool broke to score at the other end and this season more than ever, those fine margins have – more often than not – not gone our way.

We only have to go back to the opening weeks of the campaign when Gabriel Jesus saw his goal ruled out after the ball brushed Aymeric Laporte’s arm, to see that rub of the green wasn’t quite with us this season.
"

seems to be pointing out a lack of "luck" with the officiating compared to some...

Mason in charge so he will allow total thuggery from them and blow for any touch by us and give them any free kick he can to pump the ball into the box and do his usual of blocking passing lines. Only thing that matters really is no injuries if any of the hateful 8 were just above Bournemouth and fending off relegation I would put out a youth team :)-

Bournemouth aren't coming to roll over, they have to win this game tonight to have any hope of staying in the premier league.
I think we'll dominate like we normally do, but I reckon they'll get a few chances.
However we'll probably go on to win 2-1, 3-1 but it won't be easy.

I remember a poll a couple years back where Bournemouth slagged us off, fuck em ,be ruthless CITY ....another 5-0er on its way

We need 14 goals to set a new goal scoring record for the Premier League. So as the last 3 games are against teams in the bottom 4.

So let's go all out to score as many as we can. There is no reason why we can't do this.

Foden hat rick tonight you heard it here. Would really be a great night for the fans today watching the goals flow in... heres a video on our fans if anyone wants to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.