Bournemouth (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a peep through the matchday program download (https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/city-v-bournemouth-free-digital-programme-now-available-63730335) and spotted this beauty referring to liverpool:

"The truth is it’s almost impossible to keep pace with a side who have hardly put a foot wrong this season, but it’s hard to think of a game when City weren’t at the races this campaign, either.

Even when we lost 3-1 at Anfield, there was a strong argument for a penalty seconds before Liverpool broke to score at the other end and this season more than ever, those fine margins have – more often than not – not gone our way.

We only have to go back to the opening weeks of the campaign when Gabriel Jesus saw his goal ruled out after the ball brushed Aymeric Laporte’s arm, to see that rub of the green wasn’t quite with us this season.
"

seems to be pointing out a lack of "luck" with the officiating compared to some...
Hope we have pigmol in our sights now

Pep Guardiola on #MCIBOU: "We played one starting eleven against Newcastle and then made a few changes against Brighton. A new four, five or six players will probably start this match. I will not pick the team with the Wembley semi-final in mind

"I will pick what I think will be the best team to win in these ninety minutes and then against Arsenal, on Saturday night, I will again select what is best for the team.

Pick channel or sky one of you have sky
Brilliant thanks.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm getting used to watching City games.
I was a firmly "attend everything at the Etihad and semis and finals away" and make do with the radio for other away games.

I have stopped listening to talkshite completely like many on hear due to the constant bollocks relating to Shitty red teams and never a positive word about us.

All Bulls can't be wrong can they!

Thank you Karen7. I didn’t realise it was on a Channel I can get! Now I can shout for City while shouting ‘Do one hateful 8, do one, hateful 8’ at the TV!!!
If you look at the prem games thread in the general forum I include our games and what channel they are on,i wonder which of the current arrangements for showing games will continue next season,assuming no fans are key in this year
So long as the drinks breaks go,we are not a game to be played in four quarters !

got a feeling pep will not play his big players and phil foden tommy doyle will start also john stones and garcia will the 2 centre backs zinchenko cancelo wing backs david silva gundogan bernardo silva and jesus
Phil Foden IS one of his big players

Fernandinho back in midfield.

I think this team is more than good enough to deal with Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.