Bournemouth Home

Bit cheeky I know, but if anyone is prepared to donate one spare concession ticket to a Ukrainian refugee boy who is living at our house, I have one at home who is desperate to go. He's only a young lad so it would really need to be in the Colin Bell Stand near to me. I'm on upper tier but I could probably sit him in the middle or lower tier if it was there and meet him on the way out.

If you don't ask you don't get!

Bit cheeky I know, but if anyone is prepared to donate one spare concession ticket to a Ukrainian refugee boy who is living at our house, I have one at home who is desperate to go. He's only a young lad so it would really need to be in the Colin Bell Stand near to me. I'm on upper tier but I could probably sit him in the middle or lower tier if it was there and meet him on the way out.

If you don't ask you don't get!
I would love to help out. I have a spare next to me in lower Colin Bell.

Is anybody else having trouble transferring a ticket ? I have never actually done it before but wan to transfer to my Dad but I don't seem to have the option. He is on my friends and family list
Yes mate, I phoned the club yesterday and surprise surprise they are having problems with ticket transfer, the guy on the phone arranged it for me instead

Got a single spare East Stand level 3 row G concession £30, going to the ground today and will get a paper ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.