Bournemouth man of the match thread

Vote for man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a big supporter of Mendy, and I feel people are being harsh on him based on two injury hit seasons....
But even so would be desperate to see Zinch stay on, he doesn't have a huge amount of pace of defensive positioning sense but as today's game showed again, brilliant passing and what he lacks somewhat in certain skills, makes up for it in courage and appetite for the fight.

Make him stay, Pep, we need players like him!
City tried to release him twice, I think he wants to stay :)

Wonder what a two-time League Cup and (potentially) two-time Premier League winning 22 year-old who can ably play LB, LWB, LW, CM, DM, or AM goes for in the transfer market these days?

Toss up between Zin and Spanish Dave for me, the latter of whom had his best game in a while. His ability to buy time by waiting until defenders converge on him and then just move a yard or so in a direction they don’t expect, is just sublime. He did it countless times today when lesser players would have been mugged in possession. Zin though shades it. I don’t think he gave the ball away once in the entire game. Sergio, Bernie, Gunders and Vinnie all mentioned in dispatches. Quality performance all in all, but our profligacy in front of goal will give me a fucking heart attack one day

I thought Merlin was much more like his old self today and he was showing signs of it on Wednesday.

I still think Zinc was MotM, though.

Solanke.jpg

What an amazing.transformation. Zinchenko. Pep and his team strike again. I expect the man himself is surprised to find himself as star left back.
Mom for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.