Bournemouth PL (A) | Man of the Match

EMan of the Match

• Total voters
Go and watch baseball, basketball or American football.
Very naive and poor assessment but you’re entitled to your opinion. Look back on the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s and you might change your opinion.
We’re world champions but ‘We just aren’t that good’ from your perspective. Wow, just wow.
CTID
Well American football is over and baseball doesn’t start for another month. Basketball? No thanks.

I supportedCity when I had to listen for results on the shortwave via the BBCWorld Service. You took one line , which I put into context, and used it to excoriate me.

Thicken up that skin, cupcake!!

Well American football is over and baseball doesn’t start for another month. Basketball? No thanks.

I supportedCity when I had to listen for results on the shortwave via the BBCWorld Service. You took one line , which I put into context, and used it to excoriate me.

Thicken up that skin, cupcake!!
BTW, you think we were good the second half??

I guess I'll be the sole vote for Akanji, very impressed by him in this unfamililar RB role that required him to hold the width to let Bernie drift centrally.

No, I'd agree with you. He was pretty good. The one that I am constantly in awe of is Aké. Just quietly extraordinary. Does simple things cleanly and well. When I think back to when he came (from Bournemouth), it was “Nathan who?” from most of us.

I've gone for Phil today, but a mention to kovacic, stonesy, ake, Eddie, Diaz and a hard working earling, not forgetting rodri playing his usual competent self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.