Bournemouth PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bit of a puzzle. Doku was light years ahead of everyone else as MOTM at half-time. Over the whole ninety minutes, though, Bernardo was here, there and everywhere. He had a huge effect on the match as a whole, and for me it's a split vote. Since that's not allowed, I won't vote.

What ab
Kaz is right; he needs to seriously work on his goal celebration. It's up (down?) there with Cahill boxing the corner flag, or Robbie Keane's forward roll.
What about his foot and foot jibe dance…Not enough for you?

I’m just happy with his micky taking of the defenders with his dribbling!

Now we know that we have Foden's son, Bobb's mom, Stones dog and Bernardo's wife and toddler as users here in bluemoon ;).

Seriously though, I don't remember an individual performance like Doku today in a while (maybe KDB poker?). Sublime.
*lol* I am NOT Stone’s dog!! I’m his fan.

I agree that Doku played well, extremely well, but JB plays consistently well week after week. (Ok when he’s fit) Plus if I always vote for JB it saves me upsetting the other players that I don’t vote for. ;-) I don’t like upsetting people. :-) especially our players. *huge grin*

EDIT: plus @jimharri would think I wasn’t well if I didn’t vote for John Stones! ;-)

I’ll risk it. He was great but that was a Bernardo masterclass.
I completely see where you are coming from and normally I would choose the same; However, for me this is a case of the 4 assists and a goal taking over the general performance.

Doku. Amazing dribbling skills. Silva too though he wasn't quite on a par with Doku.
Foden and walker were very good too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.