Bournemouth/Poole area Blues

Bilboblue

Hi, we have a supporters club down here, Wessex Blues, some of you may have seen our flag at games, we are looking for new members for the forthcoming season.

There are a fair number of season ticket holders in our group and always someone going to a game, so if you want to meet up with fellow Blues, maybe share transport, make it easier to order tickets for home, and some away games, then feel free to join us.

We meet the second Thursday of every month, usually the Ex-Servicemans club in North Road, Poole, so come along and introduce yourselves, we are a friendly bunch, anyone welcome, also the club does cheap, and good, beer, what's not to like?!

If you have any questions, feel free to message myself, or @franksinatra for more details, Gavin (franksinatra) joined last season after a similar message from myself, and apart from now knowing me, has never regretted it ;o)

Meeting commences at 7:45pm this Thursday, at the aforementioned location, will get the postcode for tomorrow, hope to see some new faces!

I've forgotten the name of the pub hotel, but it was on the roundabout just outside Poole. Think it might be a Toby Carvery now. Saw Micheal Elphick in there about three months before he drank himself to death. He was utterly wasted. Was starring in panto locally and staying at that boozer. Manager told me he'd never seen anything like it.

Good night out, Poole. Or at least it was 20 years' ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.