Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

I like it when we turn up. There's so much quality in this squad, hopefully they all remain fit for the next 6 weeks and the worries of a top four finish will soon fade.

8-0 maybe? ;-)

Agreed though, credit to Pelle for the good substitutions. Good to see KdB back, his presence seemed to lift Silva too, much more like his best today.
Silva, Kun and Toure are probably the 3 best City players we've ever had (Tevez apart) but Silva's form still looks a bit patchy. But a 75% Silva is still better than most Premier League footballers and I'd rather have him in our team than not.

Hopefully we can rescue what's left of this season and everyone can start again with a clean slate and a new perspective next season.

Surprised so many didn't expect us to turn up today. We were up against a bottom half side. We don't lose to them. flat track bullies status confirmed. Great to see Ginger Kev back. Both Ferns were excellent again. I can't wait to see Fernandinho next season under Pep, he's one of the best players i've ever seen at closing down space and pressing opponents. We're never going to be out of possession. Big upgrade needed on Navas. I've appreciated him for most of this season but he's so far behind the other front 3 today in terms of quality. Great warm up for PSG midweek. Should go in with some confidence now. A Kiev/Sevilla performance is needed.

Well at least we have cured the problem of losing points to the bottom half........pity we have gone the other way against the top half lol

Welcome return to form, and some excellent performances. Just the tonic ahead of the PSG game.

As mentioned in the pre-match thread, the league table might make for much better reading by the end of next weekend, especially if Everton can get anything at Old Trafford tomorrow.

Pleasantly surprised by that, expected more of the same old shite and it was great to see an energetic approach. No coincidence that big Kev being back made us a ton better going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.