Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

First City game in ages (seems), that i've actually enjoyed watching. Looked so much sharper and actually up for it.
Hope it's a good omen for Tuesday.

KDB the difference, so good to have him back. Team were tippy top and slight praise goes to Pellegrini for making the right subs today and giving Nacho some playing time! He must have visited this site or he has finally seen what we all see with Bony.

Great team performance with only 2 minor drawbacks
1. Navas - somebody at the club has told this boy at some point "if you can't see a forward pass on then lay it back and we build again" only problem this boy now cannot see a forward pass to save his life.
2. The Bournemouth right back - everytime he gets mentioned by the commentator I have deadpool in my head in a high pitch voice "Franciiiss" lol

Great performance and the added pace to the attacking was the key. KDB back without looking like he has been away a huge bonus.

Plus the two Ferns in a midfield not slowed by Yaya works in games like this.

With results elsewhere today and with United at Tottenham and West Ham v Arsenal next week then a win against WBA and fourth will suddenly look well in our grasp.

Especially as United and West Ham still have to play one another too.

Funny how things can change.

De Bruyne has to start in the centre on Wednesday, with Silva on the left and Aguero in front. Also be tempted to stick Nasri on the right. Navas offers very little going forward.

Never felt more like singin' the blues, Bony starts... *whistles*

Nasri isn't in the champions league squad anymore

all good and looking like the great team NOW the league gone

we should be walking this league this season its poor from the manager and it shows on the stat's vs the top 8 teams with only 1 win from 14 games just not good enough and this result means nothing other than a game to get a couple of players back to full fitness for the champions league. good win but we should be not getting to giddy about today and the questions should be asked at the end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.