Boxing day games Discussion inc bets etc

Carver said:
I'd just like to point out that the linesman flagged correctly because Cisse was in an offside position when the ball was played to him, but as he didn't touch it he didn't become active so the ref was correct to overrule it and give the goal whatever the old pisscan says. Read law 11.
Which is what Mick Dennis is saying right now on SSN. He is hammering Fergie for what he did yesterday because of it too.
'Here I have a £4.50 copy of the rule book. Manchester United are a £100m turnover business who's key workers are paid £200,000 per week, yet their manager doesn't even know the rules out of that £4.50 book and that is absolutely disgraceful'.

Ha!

Pigeonho said:
Carver said:
I'd just like to point out that the linesman flagged correctly because Cisse was in an offside position when the ball was played to him, but as he didn't touch it he didn't become active so the ref was correct to overrule it and give the goal whatever the old pisscan says. Read law 11.
Which is what Mick Dennis is saying right now on SSN. He is hammering Fergie for what he did yesterday because of it too.
'Here I have a £4.50 copy of the rule book. Manchester United are a £100m turnover business who's key workers are paid £200,000 per week, yet their manager doesn't even know the rules out of that £4.50 book and that is absolutely disgraceful'.

Ha!

I don't think Fergie was claiming it was offside just because Cisse was 'in the vicinity' of Evans, but more of the fact that he thought Cisse was pulling Evans's arm, which would definitely be offside, if that was actually true.

However, Cisse wasn't pulling his arm, it was Evans grabbing Cisse's. Therefore, not offside.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
Carver said:

Ha!

I don't think Fergie was claiming it was offside just because Cisse was 'in the vicinity' of Evans, but more of the fact that he thought Cisse was pulling Evans's arm, which would definitely be offside, if that was actually true.

However, Cisse wasn't pulling his arm, it was Evans grabbing Cisse's. Therefore, not offside.
He said that he'd seen the incident again (probably on monitor) and that Cisse was definately pulling Evans arm.

Seems he's blind as well as senile.

The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:

Ha!

He said that he'd seen the incident again (probably on monitor) and that Cisse was definately pulling Evans arm.

Seems he's blind as well as senile.

That's what I mean. It's not a case of him not knowing the offside-rule but more a case of being too stubborn to accept Cisse wasn't pulling Evans' arm at all.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
Carver said:

Ha!

Not only that but Evans actually pushed Cisse to offside position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.