Boxing Day Trains

willipp

Anyone know if trains will run on Boxing Day? Looking on Trainline for the game on Boxing Day and shows no trains at all on any search I do. Would seem so bizarre for no trains to run on what’s normally such a big day of football.

Anyone know if trains will run on Boxing Day? Looking on Trainline for the game on Boxing Day and shows no trains at all on any search I do. Would seem so bizarre for no trains to run on what’s normally such a big

Anyone know if trains will run on Boxing Day? Looking on Trainline for the game on Boxing Day and shows no trains at all on any search I do. Would seem so bizarre for no trains to run on what’s normally such a big day of football.
No trains at all on Boxing Day (or Christmas Day)

There will be a coach from North Yorkshire, through Leeds to the Etihad for the Leicester game.

Not really planned ahead but I'm assuming trains run on new year for Arsenal away? I'm guessing it will be the usual shite London away crowd for Arsenal but was in the Away end for Chelsea this season and it was unreal.

Not really planned ahead but I'm assuming trains run on new year for Arsenal away? I'm guessing it will be the usual shite London away crowd for Arsenal but was in the Away end for Chelsea this season and it was unreal.
iv been looking for arsenal away
go frid come back satdi
saturdat saying limited trains for repairs etc !!!

Trains run on NYD but reduced numbers, won't be a problem though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.