Boxing Day Trains

Thanks.
It's the only day I ever drive over from York for a game so thought I'd ask.
May as well drive all the way rather than just to Leeds. (Always assuming there might have been a seat available!)

Reactions: es1
Forgot all about Stagecoach from Glasgow on Boxing day.Return 27th.£25 in total
Booked up to leave at 7am arrive 11am.
Piccadilly Travelodge £44 early 12 check in.

Lots of trains on Avanti if you've got a spare £95. Driving to Doncaster, £30 return on LNER.
Doesn’t look like Avanti are selling any tickets for the first two weeks of January yet, presumably waiting on engineering schedules

Doesn’t look like Avanti are selling any tickets for the first two weeks of January yet, presumably waiting on engineering schedules

They have not offered weekend advance fares since the end of lockdown. I have spoken to them and they said they don't need to as their trains are full. Or are they just being greedy!!!

They have not offered weekend advance fares since the end of lockdown. I have spoken to them and they said they don't need to as their trains are full. Or are they just being greedy!!!

Their trains are full because they’re scheduling two trains an hour instead of three and cancelling one of the two more often than not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.