Boxing Day

sboroMCFC

Whatever you feel about Hughes or the players we have to get behind them 100% against Hull. Hull have sold out their 3,000 allocation for this one and are one of the best away teams in the Premiership. We shouldn't be where we are but this is a must win game so please lets make it a good atmosphere!!

sboroMCFC said:
Whatever you feel about Hughes or the players we have to get behind them 100% against Hull. Hull have sold out their 3,000 allocation for this one and are one of the best away teams in the Premiership. We shouldn't be where we are but this is a must win game so please lets make it a good atmosphere!!

2-0 to Hull.

I hope im wrong, but that's what I think.

I also think 2-0 to Blackburn too.

Again, I hope im wrong.

Totally agree with you, but this statement applies to all games including those poorly attended eufa cup home games.
Dont care where we end up I will reamin a blue even though I live in Stoke and my life is again a misery, thank god for the 3-0! and the same again in Jan please.

Was about to post something along the same lines. I know similar has been debated about the Blackburn game, but Friday comes first, we're at home, and there's no reason why, if the players and supporters are all up for it, that we can't beat Hull City.

If it's a good day for us on Friday, it could determine the spirit in which the team approach the Blackburn game.

I'll certainly be behind the team(albeit from the West Stand top tier!!)

I think we'll rise to the occasion , which , after far too much beer , was a bit more than i was able to do last night!

3-1 to hull with some kind of defensive horror show. team will be same back 4, kompany ireland swp robinho vassell caicedo

I can see him playing Elano after all the shit thats gone on this week. It really wouldn't surprise me.

I think we will scrape this one. 1.0 or 2.1.

The likelyhood is MH will throw Benjani out injured again up front with Vass, and we'll get turned over by the mighty Hull.op. The crowd will start to get on Hughes back. MH will give his usual we've got lots of positives to come out of today and we'll still be burying our heads in the sand saying we'll be alright come january.

svennis pennis said:
I can see him playing Elano after all the shit thats gone on this week. It really wouldn't surprise me.

I think we will scrape this one. 1.0 or 2.1.

nah 99% after sunday elano isnt playing again for city under hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.