Boxpark

the big doorman who stretched out the mouthy lad in the blue doo rag outside box park was none other than 4 time british heavyweight champion Julius Francis who once fought the baddest man on the planet icon former world heavyweight champion Iron Mike Tyson, so the lad should thought wisely before trying it on with that particular bouncer, play stupid games, get stupid prizes, and his prize was getting lit up by Julius

the big doorman who stretched out the mouthy lad in the blue doo rag outside box park was none other than 4 time british heavyweight champion Julius Francis who once fought the baddest man on the planet icon former world heavyweight champion Iron Mike Tyson, so the lad should thought wisely before trying it on with that particular bouncer, play stupid games, get stupid prizes, and his prize was getting lit up by Julius
Savvy guy Julius, I think he let the Sun sponsor the soles of his boxing boots for the Tyson fight

Cheers pal.
I thought it was free to get in if you show your match ticket,I was there with gateshead a few weeks ago and that was the case,£10 if you don't have a match ticket.

I thought it was free to get in if you show your match ticket,I was there with gateshead a few weeks ago and that was the case,£10 if you don't have a match ticket.

Their info isn’t too clear but the way I read it is if you want to get in before 11.30 you need to have a ticket ( £10 ) Anytime after that it’s first come first serve, ticket or no ticket, including after the game.

But nobody can get in without a match ticket in the City end.

Basically if you’re not planning on getting there before 11.30, there’s nothing to be gained by booking in advance.

I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.