Boyata called up Begium senior

Does anyone else think Belgium are going to have a really good team in the next few years? Obviously Kompany is missing but Dembele from Fulham looked good from what I have seen and by all accounts the ridiculously named Eden Hazard is supposed to be a future star. Added to the names already in the list I would expect them to at least be qualifying for the major tournaments on a regular basis in the near future.

That will mean every single player that has turned out for the first team is a full international.

cptaidan88 said:
Does anyone else think Belgium are going to have a really good team in the next few years? Obviously Kompany is missing but Dembele from Fulham looked good from what I have seen and by all accounts the ridiculously named Eden Hazard is supposed to be a future star. Added to the names already in the list I would expect them to at least be qualifying for the major tournaments on a regular basis in the near future.

could have but we(england)have a great team on paper.

anyone know what possition kompany has been playing for belgium.thanks.

madmank said:
cptaidan88 said:

could have but we(england)have a great team on paper.

anyone know what possition kompany has been playing for belgium.thanks.

Centre Back.

I keep wondering how long until Mancini decides this boy should start in front of K.Toure. Now i know Toure is playing a blinder and a half this season but Boyata is the future and as reliable, despite his 3 blatent let off fouls at Chelsea game

madmank said:
levets said:
That will mean every single player that has turned out for the first team is a full international.

what about jo.sorry to spoil it for you.

He was doing fine up until he joined us (an Olympic Silver Medal holder).

carlos92 said:
madmank said:
olimpic silver medal holder, ha is this why we got david silva to show him a gold one lol

Arf:)

Laugh all you like but im sure if anyone on this forum 1 a olympic silver medal, would go crazy and treasure it

I know its no World Cup winners medal but how much play time did Silva get. Infact cancel that coz i remember Jo wasnt exactly the main man upfront in Olympic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.