Boyata

Dancini

Major respect for him, he didn't buckle under the pressure. Didn't hide for a second, plus the composure to flick the ball over to Tevez for our second was beautiful. Really pleased for him, Scunny away will be a training game in comparison to that.

I know its premature and all, but given the right coaching I think he could be playing for us for a long time to come. He has the physicality and he seems to have a brain.

I'm sure it was Kompany who set up Tevez's second goal, Boyata was just behind him incase Tevez missed the cross. Anyway he played well and did a good job in defence. Glad he is getting games.

Did alright all things considered, but I can't help but think Ned would have been a better choice to start.

IMO tonight he looked really dodgy at times, he made some dangerous passes and out his team mates under serious pressure at times, he was alrite, i wouldn't say he was amazing tonight but when he got subbed i was slightly feeling better, first half he was awful second half was ok, nothing more.

I'll ignore what the clueless pundits are saying and state i'm really impressed with the guy... i've hardly noticed he's there which is testiment to how well he's fit in in such a short space of time.

Already looks like he has the temprement to be a top, top player.

Freestyler said:
IMO tonight he looked really dodgy at times, he made some dangerous passes and put his team mates under serious pressure at times, he was alrite, i wouldn't say he was amazing tonight but when he got subbed i was slightly feeling better, first half he was awful second half was ok, nothing more.

And he was put under pressure by bad passes a fair few times. Making only your second senior start in defence, you don't want to be given the ball to feet and be expected to find someone else's feet with Rooney two yards away and your closest players being closed down or tightly marked.

He did well. With more experience, he'll be a good defender for us.

He was absolutely filthy when he was subbed too.

Which is a good sign — he seemed to relish the chance against the Rags and was definitely not a liability. One for the future.

Before the game i was rather apprehensive about Boyata starting but as the game went on he grew in stature. Pulled us out of the shit at times with his composeur (sp) and is definately 1 for the future. Great man management by Bobby Manc, explaining his substitution before it happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.