Boyata

Cityisland

I know its bollocks, but am i right in thinking that this article linking Boyata with a move if we dont improve his deal?

City, armored Boyata
31.01.2010 14.49 di Daniele Felicetti articolo letto 1149 volte 31.01.2010 14.49 by Daniele Felicetti article read 1149 times
Il Manchester City ha proposto un lungo rinnovo contrattuale al difensore centrale belga Dedryck Boyata (19), su cui Roberto Mancini sta riponendo grande fiducia. Manchester City has proposed a long contract renewal at the Belgian central defender Dedryck Boyata (19), where Roberto Mancini is putting great trust. I Citizens sperano di avere in organico un atleta della stessa caratura di Vincent Kompany (23), e stanno blindando Boyata dalle prime richieste arrivate da Bayern Monaco, Celtic e Liverpool. The Citizens hope to have in an athlete of that caliber staff of Vincent Kompany (23), and are locking down Boyata the first request is from Bayern Monaco, Celtic and Liverpool.

From tuttomercatoweb

He won't leave having just got in the side, but yes that is what the article is referring to.

What?

City, armored Boyata
31.01.2010 14.49 by Daniele Felicetti article read 1149 times 31.01.2010 14.49 by Daniele Felicetti article read 1149 times
Manchester City has proposed a long contract renewal at the Belgian central defender Dedryck Boyata (19), where Roberto Mancini is putting great trust. Manchester City has proposed a long contract renewal at the Belgian central defender Dedryck Boyata (19), where Roberto Mancini is putting great trust. The Citizens hope to have in an athlete of that caliber staff of Vincent Kompany (23), and are locking down Boyata the first request is from Bayern Monaco, Celtic and Liverpool. The Citizens hope to have in an athlete of that caliber staff of Vincent Kompany (23), and are locking down the first request is from Boyata Bayern Monaco, Celtic and Liverpool.

Just sounds like he's getting a new contract since Mancini likes him. Doesn't say he's leaving anywhere, we just got inquiry's from other clubs.

Outrun said:
What?

City, armored Boyata
31.01.2010 14.49 by Daniele Felicetti article read 1149 times 31.01.2010 14.49 by Daniele Felicetti article read 1149 times
Manchester City has proposed a long contract renewal at the Belgian central defender Dedryck Boyata (19), where Roberto Mancini is putting great trust. Manchester City has proposed a long contract renewal at the Belgian central defender Dedryck Boyata (19), where Roberto Mancini is putting great trust. The Citizens hope to have in an athlete of that caliber staff of Vincent Kompany (23), and are locking down Boyata the first request is from Bayern Monaco, Celtic and Liverpool. The Citizens hope to have in an athlete of that caliber staff of Vincent Kompany (23), and are locking down the first request is from Boyata Bayern Monaco, Celtic and Liverpool.

Just sounds like he's getting a new contract since Mancini likes him. Doesn't say he's leaving anywhere, we just got inquiry's from other clubs.

I never said anything about him leaving. I was justwondering if i had understood the article correctly. He is being Linked with other clubs tho. Good for him. Shows he is doing well.

Haha, is he linked with Celtic there?

Celtic? Who Middlesborough are raiding?

Haha.

I'm sure I read Boyata's pay has been pushed from 1,500 to 8,500 a week somewhere.

LoveCity said:
Haha, is he linked with Celtic there?

Celtic? Who Middlesborough are raiding?

Haha.

I'm sure I read Boyata's pay has been pushed from 1,500 to 8,500 a week somewhere.

I doubt he is earning anywhere near £1500 a week, he wasn't even on hughes radar!

That said... he does look like he has the minerals to become a future star. A nice little pay rise in return for his signature for 5 years must be on the cards. * touch wood *

This lad looks the fucking business to me.

Not one to get giddy just because a player is an academy graduate, but he looks like he has the lot.

Most exciting since Micah for me.

Unflappable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.