Boyata

ardwickboy

I think he as been put into the 1st team too early, he needs to start matches from the bench, i don't think Mancini rates Onuaha too much, hence the time he spends on the bench, we need to get the defence sorted, and working together.

Thought he looked more nevous yesterday than he did against United!

But he has done well the way he has been thrown in. I think Kompany is still the main man for that Defence though. Alongside Lescott perhaps.

BufordUSABlue said:
By far his worst performance in his very brief career as yet, but could it be his partner yesterday making him more nervous, as he makes me fooking nervous!

Dont forget both CB's were walking a 2nd yellow tight rope from very early doors, which didnt help at all..

Think your onto something,
He was up against a nuisance in Altodore yesterday, another new test for him, I think a rest against Bolton will do him no harm as Bolton aint pretty in going forward and they may look to lean on him and his lack of experiance.
If he keeps injury free and level headed then I think weve got a very good player there.

ardwickboy said:
I think he as been put into the 1st team too early, he needs to start matches from the bench, i don't think Mancini rates Onuaha too much, hence the time he spends on the bench, we need to get the defence sorted, and working together.

Part agree. Needs to be played in certain matches so that he can acclimatise to the rigours of the EPL. Would be interesting if he starts against Kevin Carthorse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.