Boyata

vbr said:
Does Boyata fuck look comfortable with the ball at his feet, he looks composed once every 10 times the ball comes near him. Out of his depth at the highest level by a mile, only thing he has going for him at the moment is his height.

What previous experience has he had vbr? Then compare it to Nedum who has been in the team for around 5 years with considerable premiership experience. Yes, he's been injured, but that's no excuse. You should have the ability to be comfortable on the ball after so long in the first team and Boyata has not been given that chance.

vbr said:
Does Boyata fuck look comfortable with the ball at his feet, he looks composed once every 10 times the ball comes near him. Out of his depth at the highest level by a mile, only thing he has going for him at the moment is his height.

Sorry I disagree.

Ned is all over the show with the ball at his feet, compare it to Boyata who is quite happy to try and bring the ball out of defence. Now Boyata got caught a couple of times on Saturday doing this but he had the confidence to try and bring the ball out. Given time I guarantee that Boyata will be a ball playing centre back whereas Ned will never be anything more than a stopper!

OrigamiNinja said:
vbr said:

Sorry I disagree.

Ned is all over the show with the ball at his feet, compare it to Boyata who is quite happy to try and bring the ball out of defence. Now Boyata got caught a couple of times on Saturday doing this but he had the confidence to try and bring the ball out. Given time I guarantee that Boyata will be a ball playing centre back whereas Ned will never be anything more than a stopper!

but he's a Manc stopper! (our only Manc as it happens)

even now i would put ned in ahead of the kid, i would not sell him thats for sure, it was only to be a loan deal though so it gives yet more fuel to the mancini 6 months stuff.

C_T_I_D said:
vbr said:

What previous experience has he had vbr? Then compare it to Nedum who has been in the team for around 5 years with considerable premiership experience. Yes, he's been injured, but that's no excuse. You should have the ability to be comfortable on the ball after so long in the first team and Boyata has not been given that chance.

Exactly. He's raw and bloody looks raw. Ned is fit and on the bench, who has vastly more experience in the Premier League and captained the U21 side, yet we're trying to break into the top 4 and he's playing a lad in only his second league start alongside Kolo fucking Toure.

ardwickboy said:
I think he as been put into the 1st team too early, he needs to start matches from the bench, i don't think Mancini rates Onuaha too much, hence the time he spends on the bench, we need to get the defence sorted, and working together.

agreed, he has the potential to be a top player but we have better selections than him, Nedum should of started at Hull and he should start tomorrow night agaist Bolton.

Nedum and Toure at centre back is like Curle and Redmond.Wont work we would be too vulnerable in the air especially against a side like Bolton.

Can you imagine Toure and Boyata up against Kevin Davies? He'll fucking mug both of them worse, Boyata especially. Expecting them to target Boyata if he plays, Kevin Davies is gonna have a field day, say what you like about Kevin Davies, but he doesn't half give a CB a tough game, competes for everything in the air and puts himself about, Boyata is gonna shite his pants after about 5 minutes.

There was an interesting quote from one of the MOTD pundits the other night that Kolo is not a talker.

I think this showed with young Boyata. The CB pairing of Boyata and Vince was begining to look good but kolo came straight back in and vince looked different for the short time they were on the pitch and now Boyo (that's his welsh name) looks shaky too!

I would Rather see Ned with Kolo as he has more experiance although I rate Boyata more highly and if I was given the choice of keeping one or the other I would keep Boyo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.