Boyata

Darkhorse

Is playing for Bolton tonight. Has he been playing much lately? I was under the impression that Coyle didn't rate him and he wasn't getting any game time. Did this change, or are injuries forcing his hand?

Long-term do you see him fulfilling his supposed potential and playing for us?

Well if he does I hope he works on his shooting! (just missed a decent chance before you posted)

I cannot see him playing for us again........third choice right back (fourth if you include Kolo Toure)

Can't see him ever being good enough to be first choice, would love him to prove me wrong though. Definitely good enough for some Prem teams though

I think if he was ever gonna have a chance of cutting it at City then he'd have to have made much more of an impact than he has at bolton, but he's only 22 at the end of the year so I'd try and give him another season or two on loan at a prem club and see if how he does before cutting our losses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.