BOYCOTT THE SUN!!!!

Both these wankers are banned from the swamp at the order of Purple nose, I suggest we do the same!

Ian McGarry was the Sun Journo that was reportedly sacked after his 'Ramos sacked and Hughes to Spurs' story which Spurs complained about, the article was retracted and reprinted online by that other fella Cuntis or whatever he's called!!

We lose some stupid games

Would probably lose fewer games if our midfielders didn't get needlessly sent off after 20 minutes when we are in control of a game, Gelson.

McGrry is a gutter journo of the worst kind.Prints his bs and runs for cover leaving no way of reply.Custis is just a typical sun coward.

Angry this morning.Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-(

I love the way the Sun keep running the same old sh*te day after day after day after....

Back page today is the 'Laughin Stock' headline where they are guessing that Robby aint been fined, which apart from being conradictory to every other paper, is a very small 100(ish) word bit of bile which they have turned into a back page story purely in order to keep the 'We hate City' bandwagon rolling nicely along.

But the funny bit is that that shitty little bit of journalism which my 9 year old daughter could have made up and written, was written, not by just 1 of Shaun 'the Rag' Custis, or 'Ian 'the laziest Journo ever' McGarry,...........Ohhh No;

It took both the tw*ts to write that piece!!!

Luv em!

Hi guys 1st post here...

The Sun is the only paper reporting this, all the other papers are saying he has been fined..
Really hope this matter with Robinho is sorted, and he is happy.....
C.T.I.D. 4-0 tomorrow

tbh i dont think any football fan should read that shitty paper after what they said about the liverpool fans at hillsborough. utter bastards.

Id love Robinho to score tomorrow, rip off his shirt to reveal a t-shirt reading, Fuck you McGarry you lying piece of shit.

Wonder how he would twist that one.

So we are a laughing stock because their *Exclusive* was, shock horror. A lie. Now he will leave in the summer IF Scolari is still there. I thought this was nailed on for the next few days???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.