Boyfriend jumps to his death rather than shop any more

images

He should have bought her a last meal!

BimboBob said:
chabal said:
foxy said:
Who was the poster who started the Trafford Centre rant thread?

That was me.

I didn't quite get to the point where I wanted to kill myself but it would have only been a matter of time.

*waits expectantly*

You can wait as expectantly as you want. I shall be doing all my Xmas shopping in Poundland in Northwich from 12.30 to 12.35 this Friday.

This includes your special present - a Sony XP Deluxe Anal Vibrator (used). 1 previous owner (deceased).

chabal said:
BimboBob said:
chabal said:
That was me.

I didn't quite get to the point where I wanted to kill myself but it would have only been a matter of time.

*waits expectantly*

You can wait as expectantly as you want. I shall be doing all my Xmas shopping in Poundland in Northwich from 12.30 to 12.35 this Friday.

This includes your special present - a Sony XP Deluxe Anal Vibrator (used). 1 previous owner (deceased).

Do they make them wide enough to fit Bimbo's ravaged, windsock-like anus?

The Flash said:
chabal said:
BimboBob said:
*waits expectantly*

It's a decommissioned Patriot missile with the warhead replaced by 10kg of margarine.

The Flash said:
chabal said:
BimboBob said:
*waits expectantly*

Can you get them for a quid?

bluemooninho said:
Honestly, if my missus threw a paddy like that in the TC, called me a skinflint and said I had ruined Christmas. Id have taken all the bags I had back to the shops and got a refund and spent the money on something I wanted.

Then bummed her best friend!
Rules are rules. Pics, of both your missus and her best friend. Purely for ''research'', you understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.