Boys in Blue (Song)

we need to bring this song back, I've not heard it in a while at a match. it should be tradition to play it before kick off.

Its perfect for before the game, like a statement about what the club is all about.

Hey Jude works well at full-time as a celebratory uplifting finale. But THAT is our song it should be written into the tapestry of the match day experience.

we need to bring this song back, I've not heard it in a while at a match. it should be tradition to play it before kick off.

Agreed. Bluemoon as we kick off and boys in blue on the final whistle. Not the same anymore without it.

I live over in Yorkshire, went to watch Leeds on the weekend with us not having a game. They played marching on together at kick off and start of second half. Don't really like Leeds but got all sides of the ground singing, we need to get our anthems back on the tannoy.

Agreed. Bluemoon as we kick off and boys in blue on the final whistle. Not the same anymore without it.

I live over in Yorkshire, went to watch Leeds on the weekend with us not having a game. They played marching on together at kick off and start of second half. Don't really like Leeds but got all sides of the ground singing, we need to get our anthems back on the tannoy.

exactly its our traditions, the club should be doing everything they can to celebrate them. the pre match music swell is awful, just put some oasis on or stone roses and we're sorted ! :)

bring back our anthem - boys in blue !

Always loved it,ever since I was a kid sat on the White wall at the front of the Kippax all them years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.