Bradford City Crypto Takeover

Last week a takeover this week on the verge of suing them :) its typical of us
Not surprised this potential takeover isn't popular. It stinks from the outside.

I hope you can find the right manager znd investment to propel you up the leagues. Did enjoy several trips to Valley Parade as away fan with MCFC and to watch the Bantams on other days. Wish you well mate.

Last edited:
Not surprised this potential takeover isn't popular. It stinks from the outside.

I hope you can find the right meager znd investment to propel you up the leagues. Did enjoy several trips to Valley Parade as away fan with MCFC and to watch the Bantams on other days. Wish you well mate.
I don’t. They deserve to be relegated beyond what is possible.

I got a bus lane fine there for having half a wheel in the bus lane for about 75cm. Appealed and lost.

Cunts.

I hope you can find the right manager znd investment to propel you up the leagues. Did enjoy several trips to Valley Parade as away fan with MCFC and to watch the Bantams on other days. Wish you well mate.
If you read the statement etc it stinks of someone who clearly ain’t got a clue no feel for the club at all

Beat the huge Salford City in front of a huge away following of 238 fans :) seriously I just cannot see why ratboy and co pump money into a club that ain’t got the potential to do anything ........... once the interest from the media dies off the class of 92 bollocks etc then I cannot see them lasting long

Beat the huge Salford City in front of a huge away following of 238 fans :) seriously I just cannot see why ratboy and co pump money into a club that ain’t got the potential to do anything ........... once the interest from the media dies off the class of 92 bollocks etc then I cannot see them lasting long
How did Jamie Walker do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.