Bradford City thread

Won again yesterday deffo improvement in last season but can see us taking 10 games to properly get up and running
League isn't won in August m8, obviously fans have a meltdown if you're not smashing it from day one but it's a long old slog.

League isn't won in August m8, obviously fans have a meltdown if you're not smashing it from day one but it's a long old slog.
That’s our lot in a nutshell ......... last week fodder now this week league winners ........... I seriously think we will do well if we play like we did on Saturday

That’s our lot in a nutshell ......... last week fodder now this week league winners ........... I seriously think we will do well if we play like we did on Saturday

I reckon if you go on any message board after a defeat it's every fan base in the country, it's a fine line between winners & garbage :)

I’ve just seen the goals on the EFL highlights show. Six games unbeaten now, though I’m not sure I agree with the commentator's claim that they have had "a brilliant start to the season".

I’ve just seen the goals on the EFL highlights show. Six games unbeaten now, though I’m not sure I agree with the commentator's claim that they have had "a brilliant start to the season".
Probably brilliant in terms of what’s gone off before :) we are doing ok without hitting nothing near our top form ........ last season we would have lost that game comfortably

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.